Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Production Recruitment Coordinator
Location: New South Wales
Date Posted: 27/02/2018
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Apr, 01 2018
Experience Level: 1-2 Year(s)
Based in Sydney, Endemol Shine Australia (ESA) is a television production company comprising of proven leaders in television and digital production whose shows have become rating hits. ESA’s slate represents popular programming on Australian free-to-air networks and pay TV channels producing shows such as MasterChef, Married at First Sight, Australian Survivor, Australian Ninja Warrior, Shark Tank, Gogglebox to name a few.
ESA is currently seeking a Production Recruitment Coordinator to join our Sydney Head Office team.
The Production Recruitment Coordinator will be an addition to our core team of Production Executives, and will be responsible for the end to end recruitment and resourcing across all of our productions. The role has a wide variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• End to end recruitment for all levels and roles across the production slate for editorial and production including identifying vacancies, writing and placing job advertisements on relevant job boards, maintaining an existing network of key talent, collating CVs as well as interview and selection
• Managing the existing recruitment database system including regular updates relating to candidate availability and ensuring that personal details for contractors are current
• Managing and responding to the production recruitment email inbox
• Building relationships with existing employees and the freelance community
• Working with the Director of Production & Production Executives on future resource planning for new shows
• Assist the Director of Production & Production Executives with general administrative tasks including scheduling, research and vendor management
• Liaising with Office Manager and playing a crucial role in on-boarding new employees
This role will report to the Director of Production, and will support a team of Production Executives.
Successful applicants must have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in Television production and crewing
• Thorough knowledge of the types of roles required in the television industry, and where to find suitable candidates to fill those roles
• An energetic personality with excellent personable skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• In-depth experience as an Intermediate to Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience and interest in simple database management and maintenance
• Highly effective and diligent communication skills, and the ability to act with tact and discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality