Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Date Posted: 19/06/2017
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Jun, 29 2017
Gearhouse Broadcast is a leader in the provision of outside broadcasting services in the Australian market. Part of a global company, Gearhouse Broadcast provides a broad range of services to the pay TV and free to air networks and production companies.
We are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Production Manager to work in our Port Melbourne office.
Your duties will include
• liaising with clients,
• booking OB crews,
• organising travel and accommodation logistics,
• organising other external requirements for the client and,
• general office administrative tasks.
Ideally, you will have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 year and have a understanding of Outside Broadcast Freelance Crew Australia wide, have advanced skills in Excel, be highly organized with an excellent attention to detail, a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload, with good communication and presentation skills.
Most of all, you'll be passionate about your work and looking for a great career opportunity where you can play an integral part in our small but dynamic team.
Remuneration will be appropriate to your skill set and experience.
- Runner/Production Assistant for Netflix Children's Series posted 10 days ago.
- Production Manager posted about 1 year ago.
- TV Producer posted over 3 years ago.
- Production Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Junior Producer/Presenter posted about 1 month ago.