Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Location: New South Wales
Date Posted: 09/06/2017
Job Type: Full-Time
Close Date: Jun, 30 2017
Experience Level: 2-4 Year(s)
Seven Productions is looking for a talented professional to join our Development Team as a Line Producer. ROS contract based role with our market-facing development and production unit to help with business and production planning including research, budgeting and scheduling, finance applications including producer offset and similar schemes.
Applicants should have a good knowledge of the television and production industry with an understanding of television formats and media rights. Good industry relationships, experience in budgeting, co-production financing and funding applications are essential. They should be a creative team player with confident negotiation skills and be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
Experience required: 3+ years in a similar role.
- TV Producer posted over 3 years ago.
- A/General Manager - Channel 44 - Maternity Cover - 7 months full time posted about 1 month ago.
- Junior Producer/Presenter posted 3 months ago.
- Entertainment/Guest Producer (Freelance) posted 5 months ago.
- Segment Producer (Maternity Leave) posted 5 months ago.