Attention! This job posting is 14 days old and might be already filled.
Date Posted: 22/02/2017
Category: Post Production
Job Type: Freelance
Close Date: Mar, 12 2017
Experience Level: 1-2 Year(s)
We are looking for an edit assistant to work on one of our top-rating shows from our St Kilda based office for 11wks, from around 27th March through to 9th June. You will have great process / attention to detail skills; be familiar with avid and be a good communicator. Most of the time you will be working alone while liaising daily with the NZ-based production team. This isn't a creative editing position - your main job will be transferring the gold (our rushes) - making back-ups; importing footage into avid & selecting portions for back-up & then transfer to NZ. Training will be given - we don't need someone hugely experienced, just someone who isn't afraid of avid and can follow process. Processes and attention to detail are imperative.
- TV Producer posted over 3 years ago.
- Accounts/Payroll Assistant posted about 1 month ago.
- WRITER’S ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR BUSY SHOWRUNNER posted 2 months ago.
- Head Of Post Production posted 3 months ago.
- Runner/Production Assistant for Netflix Children's Series posted 4 months ago.